Get a Refund on Your Campaign Donation!

Getting a Donation Refund is Easy!

The State of Minnesota has brought back the Political Contribution Refund Program. They will refund your contribution to MN party units of up to $50/person or $100/married couple per calendar year.

You can find out more about the PCR program at the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board website and the Minnesota Department of Revenue. You can download the EP-3 PCR form and instructions by clicking here (pdf).


Your contribution to this campaign may be fully refundable using the Minnesota Political Campaign Refund!

We would very much appreciate your support with a check mailed to:

P O Box 631
Austin MN 55912

Or making an electronic contribution by clicking the button at right.

  • Step 1: Donate

    Make a donation to Dennis Schminke for House 27B.

  • 📄

    Step 2: Get a Receipt

    Request a receipt when you make your donation.

  • Step 3: Wait for Mail

    Dennis Schminke for House 27B will send you a receipt. (This may take a few days.)

  • 📰

    Step 4: PCR Form

    Fill out the PCR form, attach to the receipt, and send it to the Minnesota Department of Revenue.

  • Step 5: Receive Refund

    Your refund will be direct deposited into your bank account.

© Copyright 2016 - Prepared and Paid for by the committee to elect Dennis Schminke for MN House 27B - Enfold Theme by Kriesi